Then today: I went to "Den bosch" a city near my house. I walked for four hours! You can't imagine how tired I was. I bought for myself 2 necklaces, one pair of earrings, agenda 2010-2011 and vitamin pills. After the long walking I stopped by a friends house. his name called: Ties, don't you think that's a funny name? I do. "Loes, I have a little gift for you!" I couldn't believe my eyes because that was the camera I wanted. Very old one and makes beautiful pictures. I'm so thankful to my friends, they can make my day. I love them anyway.
I do something good because I get presents from everybody without any (good) reason. so sweet. butI don't want them worried about me. anyway, I was with a good friend yesterday, we played piano and did typical stupid-loes stuff en after that he gave me a handbag-mirror with my name on it! You can't see my name well but I liked the picture though haha.
Then today: I went to "Den bosch" a city near my house. I walked for four hours! You can't imagine how tired I was. I bought for myself 2 necklaces, one pair of earrings, agenda 2010-2011 and vitamin pills. After the long walking I stopped by a friends house. his name called: Ties, don't you think that's a funny name? I do. "Loes, I have a little gift for you!" I couldn't believe my eyes because that was the camera I wanted. Very old one and makes beautiful pictures. I'm so thankful to my friends, they can make my day. I love them anyway.
Then today: I went to "Den bosch" a city near my house. I walked for four hours! You can't imagine how tired I was. I bought for myself 2 necklaces, one pair of earrings, agenda 2010-2011 and vitamin pills. After the long walking I stopped by a friends house. his name called: Ties, don't you think that's a funny name? I do. "Loes, I have a little gift for you!" I couldn't believe my eyes because that was the camera I wanted. Very old one and makes beautiful pictures. I'm so thankful to my friends, they can make my day. I love them anyway.
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)




I'd love to have a friend who bought me presents all the time, i love presents hahaha <3
BeantwoordenVerwijderen